Sunday, August 10, 2014

Elfish Christmas

I borrowed this Northwoods stamp from a friend and am now six cards closer to my Christmas quota!  I haven't colored with my Copics in ages!  I forgot how much fun it was!  The background paper is a discontinued Daisy D and the other cardstock is Gumball Green and Real Red.  The sentiment is computer generated and punched out with SU's Ornament Punch, backed with glitter cardstock.  Red and Gold Stickles were used on the image.  Hope I can keep up with my Christmas cards this year inbetween stripping all the wallpaper in my house!  Yuck!
Thanks for stopping by!


Gerlinde

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute Christmas card. Love your design and the sentiment on the ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty. I like the light blue around the stocking, really give it depth. And the red/white triangles at the top really set it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerlinde, no wonder you grabbed some stamped images of this stamp! HOW CUTE! and your colors look amazing. But I am especially enamored with your background - how festive, fun, and amazing! Really great card. It is so good hearing from you. I hope all is settling down with all the upheavals in your life the past 2 years. It's always such a pleasure visiting your blog, Gerlinde. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete