Saturday, December 13, 2014

Midnight Hour Christmas Cards!


Merry Christmas!

Just thought I'd show you my latest (and quickest) cards since this is the weekend for mailing, right?

The card on the left is done with a Great Impressions stamp I borrowed from my good friend Terry.

I embossed it with Sparkle N Sprinkle's White Spark embossing powder and sponged with Memento Summer Sky and Bahama Blue.  The snow is also embossing powder, stamped with a Gorgeous Grunge stamp.
The second card is Stampin Up's Wetlands and Hardwood stamps.  I tried putting a wreath around his neck like I've seen on Pinterest but finally settled for a festive bow. 

Off I go for one more special card and the Christmas mailing!
Thanks for visiting!



Gerlinde

2 comments:

  1. Love both of these! You cna't ask for a better combo - fast AND gorgoeus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Anne. I'm not even close to finished with my cards. ... and that blue one might be getting cased! Hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete