Saturday, March 3, 2012

Spring Breezes on my mind













 It's challenge time over at Sparkle N Sprinkle and you've got all month to enter!  You know you want to win that free stamp set of your choice!  I thought this little girl (stamp set #287 Children) was perfect for this month's sketch and I've even added a little green for St. Patrick's Day.  Can't you just picture yourself standing on a hill in the country with the spring breeze blowing in your face?  The DP is Paper Pizzazz and I've touched it up with a little Lemonade glitter.  The Recollections flowers have a sprinkle of Lemonade too and the sentiment (Just for You set #444) is embossed with Bullfrog, as is the border around the little girl.   Both the main image and the sentiment are raised up with dimensionals.
You can find complete directions here.
In addition to the Sparkle N Sprinkle Sketch Challenge,
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
Flourishes Timeless Tuesdays - country comfort
Party Time Tuesdays - anything goes
Scrap Creations - Pop it up
Creative Inspirations - anything goes
Card Makin Mamas - Green

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful take on the sketch Gerlinde. That little girl image is just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card, Gerlinde. Love it and the coloring on the little girl is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and spring-like. Love your embellishments too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute cute CUTE, Gerlinde! The layers provide such dimension to the card, especially the 2 squares turned on their tips. Your glittery accents and EP are pretty, but the shading in the little girl is darling. Like how you enhanced the DP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Gerlinde! And I can definitely feel the wind in my face, warm wind hopefully! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gerlinde - thought you should know I've gifted you the Liebster Blog Award. Check out my blog to see why. http://kareescardsandcraftsofcourse.blogspot.com And I love this card. Looks like spring and summer to me. :) Karalee

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great take on the sketch. I like the coloring on your image and the paper choice. Thanks for gifting me with the award:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply beautiful! I love the colors on the papers and your coloring on the image to match them is so perfect! Very spring like and great job on the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete