Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

 Hi!  Wishing you all a wonderful Mother's Day.  This latest card in a box was made with some old Digi stamps I've had for ages.  The teapot is from KLM (now out of business) and the cup and saucer from Anne's Digital Art.  Sometime soon I'm going to figure out how to cut the images with my Silhouette instead of hand cutting them!  Maybe this summer.  The DP is K& Co Madeline for the first one.  The blue one is Prima Annalee and I'm not sure about the third one - just a loose sheet I had, probably SU.  The sentiments are done with Sparkle N Sprinkle embossing powders - Seafoam, Sparkling Sky and Winter Berry. 
I just got my mother's in the mail today, so it will be a bit late, but I'm sure she won't mind!

Thanks for visiting!



Gerlinde


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love all of them! What a great job and really like the doily on the ends. My favorite is the blue one, guess I will add this to my "list of cards that you make" that I want! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some of the prettiest pop up boxes I've seen. So sweet and perfect for all moms out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the pink one, but they're all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete